An Accomplished Memphis, Tennessee Business and Municipal Law Firm Protects Your Assets
Representing businesses throughout Shelby, Tipton and Fayette Counties
The areas of business and municipal law can be very confusing and frustrating to deal with, but at The Law Offices of Charles R. Perkins and Gerald D. Lawson, Jr. in Memphis, Tennessee, we provide clients with simple and effective solutions to their most-complex legal problems. The two attorneys at our firm have more than 55 combined years of experience, and they use all of the knowledge they have gained during that time to give businesses throughout Shelby, Tipton and Fayette Counties the representation they deserve. We help you battle for your business and help you cut through the municipal red tape that is keeping you from your goals.
The experience you need by your side
When you come to The Law Offices of Charles R. Perkins and Gerald D. Lawson, Jr., you are guaranteed to receive the benefit of our:
- Extensive knowledge — With more than 55 combined years of experience, the two attorneys in our law office have the knowledge and familiarity with Tennessee law that are necessary for your success. Because municipal laws change all the time, we stay informed of, and up to date with, the latest developments. We draw upon our past cases to better represent you.
- Respected service — Both of our attorneys have received an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for their professionalism and ethics. This rating reflects the hard work and dedication that our attorneys display on every case.
- Client-focused service — Our firm take prides in helping clients with a wide range of problems. This enables us to cultivate client relationships for decades as wetake care of a multitude of problems for them.
Areas of practice
At The Law Offices of Charles R. Perkins and Gerald D. Lawson, Jr., we handle cases regarding:
- Business transactions — If you need help with formations, buy-and-sell agreements or any other business transaction, our firm helps you reach your goals so that your operation can get up and running.
- Legislative practice —
- Municipal law — We help businesses and municipalities deal with the intricacies of municipal law, including zoning, land use and election issues.
Contact a dedicated Memphis business and municipal law firm today
To receive a free consultation on your business or municipal law case, contact The Law Offices of Charles R. Perkins and Gerald D. Lawson, Jr.: Call us at 901-522-9898 or contact us online.